The 150ml Hectosan Sanitising Room Fogger is used for high-level disinfection of open areas where there is risk of airborne contamination - use in rooms, offices of up to 35 square meters. Effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses and bacterial and fungal spores at the correct contact time.
- Extremely effective against numerous strains.
- Kills 99.99% of most harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi & mycobacteria.
- Non-corrosive, can be used in high risk environments and is suitable for various modes of
- Highly effective for the use in open areas such as retail stores, auditoriums, ablutions, class
rooms, hotels, guest houses, offices, factories, doctors rooms, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies
as well as residential homes.
- Scented with Orange fragrance.
N-(3 Aminopropyl) M-Dodecyl-1 3-Propandiamine
NCRS Reg. No: ACT29GNR Pending
Hectosan Sanitising Fogger 150ml
High-level disinfection of open areas where there is risk of airborne contamination. One 150ml canister will effectively disinfect 35 cubic meters of air space. Effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses and bacterial and fungal spores at the correct contact time. Use only as directed. Place Fogger in an open area on a flat surface, preferably in the center of the room. Close all windows and doors, and open cupboards and cabinets to allow full penetration throughout the whole area.
Leave isolated for up to three hours or more.