Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why shop with Hectoserve?
- We guarantee the quality of all our products - many of our products are SABS approved.
- We offer mostly environmentally friendly products - our guest soaps, gels and shampoos are paraben free.
- We guarantee the best price - we'll match or beat any price on the same or similar quality product.
- Guaranteed satisfaction - should you not be 100% happy with a product we'll give a full refund or exchange for a more suitable product.
- Regular deliveries in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
- Comprehensive range of products - over 3000 products.
- Online ordering convenience from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Our focus is on building long-term relationships with our clients, not on once off sales. Some of our clients have been with us since we started in 1998.
2. Which areas are covered by regular deliveries?
Cape Town and surrounds, Strand, Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Wellington, Malmesbury, Tulbagh, Wolseley, Ceres and Worcester. Delivery to any other area in South Africa is done by courier services at standard courier rates.
3. How do I qualify for free delivery?
Any order of R800 or more are delivered at no charge to any of the areas covered by our regular deliveries.
4. What will my delivery cost be?
A delivery charge of R120 applies for orders less than R800 in our regular delivery areas. Standard courier rates applies to any other area in South Africa.
5. Do you guarantee your products?
We guarantee the quality of all our products and will give a full refund if you're not 100% satisfied with any product you receive. Our polishers and vacuum cleaners are guaranteed for 12 months.
6. Are any of the products SABS approved?
Many of our products are SABS approved - the type of SABS certification is listed under product details, where applicable.
7. Do you manufacture your own products?
We manufacture many of our own products. We also use contract manufacturers and importers for many of our products.
8. Do you have stock?
All items listed on the online are available unless indicated as "out of stock" - stock availability is updated every day.
9. Do you give quotations?
All our products and prices can be seen on our website and as such we don't respond to requests for quotations on our contact page. We do however give quotations to existing clients with an existing client profile on our system.
10. Do you give bulk discount?
We only sell to the end user at the prices listed on our website. We do however have regular promotions with discounts of up to 40%.
11. Where is your warehouse located?
Currently we only have a warehouse in Cape Town but plan to have branches in other areas of Southern Africa in the years to come.
12. Is your warehouse open for collections?
Unfortunately our warehouse is not open to the public - all orders are delivered by our own vehicles in Cape Town and surrounds and by courier services to the rest of South Africa.
13. How do I pay for my order?
Account holders pay as per agreement. Payment options at checkout are as follow :
- Offline Payment : payment by EFT on receipt of a tax invoice, emailed as soon as the order is processed. COD payment is accepted by prior arrangement - a Yoco card machine will be available with the driver.
- Card Payment : you'll be redirected to a secure Yoco Portal to do a card payment - the following cards are accepted :
Visa Credit Cards
Visa Debit Cards
MasterCard Credit Cards
This page will be updated with more frequently asked questions, hints and tips and other useful information. In the meantime please contact us on our Contact page with any questions or comments you might have, and we'll get back to you within 24-hours.