We manufacture our Domestisan Lemon, which is a thick bleach with a 5% chlorine content and very refreshing Lemon Zest fragrance. Like our other bleaches, the Domestisan Lemon is stronger than the standard bleach sold in shops and supermarkets. It has a four-point action plan. It bleaches, disinfects, deodorizes and sanitizes. It should only be used on cottons, linens, whites and fast colours. If in any doubt do a test on a small piece of the material first. This product also has the added advantage of being more viscous than the average bleach. Being thicker it is more suited to environments where an adhering cleaning chemical is required. E.g. Sides of a toilet bowl, urinal, walls, etc.
High concentration and perfumed
Use half the normal amount
Viscous liquid – adheres to vertical surfaces
Methods of Application:
To clean and disinfect vertical surfaces –Use as is and apply to the surface requiring cleaning. If cleaning toilets etc. leave over night before flushing. For shower walls, etc apply and wipe liberally over the area to be cleaned. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
For a whiter wash – mix 15ml of our bleach in 5 liters of water, add the laundry and leave for a while. Wash and rinse well with clean water.
Stubborn stains – soak the stained item in warm water for ten minutes, rinse then soak in a solution of 100mls of our bleach per 5 liters of cold water for 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse well and repeat if necessary.
Disinfecting and deodorizing – mix 100ml of our bleach in 5 liters of warm water then wash the item thoroughly, leave in the solution for five minutes and rinse in clean water.
pH : Alkaline
S.G. : 1.05
Appearance : Light yellow liquid
Smell : Typical chlorine and lemon zest fragrance
Toxicology and First Aid:
Never use this product in its concentrated form directly onto clothes. Open the container very carefully and avoid spilling. Do not use on waffle, pique, satins, rayons, woolens, etc. Bleach in its concentrated form can be damaging to skin and to clothing.
Avoid eye contact. Rinse with clean water and seek medical attention. If swallowed, drink copious amounts of water to induce vomiting and seek medical attention.
The recommendations herein are based on laboratory tests and in field use experiments. To the best of our knowledge these are accurate and since conditions of actual use are beyond our control, all recommendations are made without any warranty whatsoever