Rainbow Pine Disinfectant
The Rainbow Pine Disinfectant is an economical, fragranced detergent and disinfectant. It effectively kills most germs and bacteria as well as being pleasantly fragranced. In addition to the effective cleaning abilities it also has antiseptic, reagent, and preservative properties.
Mixes with water, yet rust inhibited
Sterilizer and cleaner in one
Pleasant, long lasting, pine odour
Destroys bacteria effectively
Excellent storage life
Methods of Application:
In hospitals, clinics and laboratories to clean hard surfaces such as walls, floors and tables, a solution of 1 : 10 in water should be applied. For wide area cleaning on normal “day to day” grime, a solution of 1:30 + is recommended.
Colour - Yellow
Odour - Pine
S.G. - 1.05
pH - Neutral
Toxicology and First Aid:
This is an environmentally friendly product and can therefore be handled completely without fear of contamination, poisoning or skin irritation. If swallowed, drink excess amounts of water and/or milk to dilute the cleanser.
The recommendations herein are based on laboratory tests and in field experiments. To the best of our knowledge these are accurate and since conditions of actual use are beyond our control, all recommendations are made without any warranty whatsoever.